Farmers Boy, New Street, Honley

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • location: New Street, Honley
  • status: no longer exists
  • category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.

A beerhouse which was the meeting place of the William and Mary Court of the Royal Ancient Order of Foresters. At the Brewster Sessions of 1868, the beerhouse keeper was named as Nancy Senior.

Licensees, Landlords & Publicans

  • Nancy Senior (by 1868)
  • Joseph Eastwood (by 1879)
  • Job Whitehead (from 1890)
  • James Hinchliffe (from 27 December 1892)

Location

The approximate location is shown below:[1]

Notes and References

  1. Details provided by Peter Marshall of Honley Civic Society.