Extracts from the Diary of the Rev. Robert Meeke, Minister of the Ancient Chapelry of Slaithwaite, near Huddersfield, and Founder of the Slaithwaite Free School in 1721 was complied by Henry James Morehouse (1806-1890), with a Continuation of the History of Slaithwaite Free School and an Accounts of the Educational Establishments in Slaithwaite-cum-Lingards by the Rev. Charles Augustus Hulbert (1804-1888) and was first published in 1874.
The authors of this work, Henry John Morehouse and Charles Augustus Hulbert, died in 1890 and 1888 respectively and their works are in the Public Domain.
The following digitisation was carried out by Google Books: