Ernest Brummitt Moorhouse (c.1898-1918)
Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922
The following extract is from Huddersfield's Roll of Honour: 1914-1922 (2014) by J. Margaret Stansfield:
- MOORHOUSE, ERNEST BRUMMITT. Private. No 42371. 3rd Battalion Worcestershire Regiment. Born Kirkheaton. Son of Joseph and Sarah Moorhouse of Dam Head Farm, Lepton. Employed by the Cowmes Industrial Society. Reported missing, presumed killed, near Rheims 27.5.1918, aged 19 years. Has no known grave. Commemorated SOISSONS MEMORIAL TO THE MISSING.
- ROH:- Lepton Parish Church.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
- Private ERNEST BRUMMIT MOORHOUSE
- regiment: Worcestershire Regiment
- died: Monday, May 27, 1918
- age: 19 years
- record ID: 1759408
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (ID #1759408)
- Imperial War Museums: Lives of the First World War (ID #3109761)