Ephraim Wood and Sons
Ephraim Wood & Sons were waste openers, rag pullers and scribblers of Mark Bottom's Mill, Crosland Moor.
An invoice from March 1920 gave their telephone number as Milnsbridge 141.
It eventually became a private limited company but was wound up in 1969:
EPHRAIM WOOD & SONS LIMITED
At an Extraordinary General Meeting of the Members of the above-named Company, duly convened, and held at 5 Eldon Place, Bradford, on the 1st day of July 1969, the following Special Resolution was duly passed:
"That the Company be wound-up voluntarily, and that Philip Brook, of 5 Eldon Place, Bradford, be and he is hereby appointed Liquidator of the Company for the purposes of such winding-up."
P. Brook, Liquidator
Notes and References
- London Gazette (08/Jul/1969).