This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: 10 Elmwood Avenue
- appears on maps: 1890 [#276]
- location on map: Bath Street (now Elmwood Avenue), Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: private house
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1212004
ELMWOOD AVENUE (South Side) Highfield No 10. Mid C19. Ashlar. Hipped stone slate roof. Two storeys. Moulded eaves cornice. Band. Four giant pilasters with panelled bands. Three ranges of sashes. Door in moulded stone frame, with fluted frieze, paterae and segmental pediment.