This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Town Gate, Hepworth
- status: still exists
- category: school
The 1854 O.S. map marks the Endowed School as being to the south of the location marked on later maps.
The building is now the Hepworth Playgroup and Pre-School.