Electricians Hotel, Manchester Road, Longroyd Bridge
This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Bridge Tavern (1851)
- appears on maps: 1851 [#294], 1890 [#269]
- location on map: Manchester Road (formerly Wakefield and Austerlands Turnpike), Longroyd Bridge
- status: still exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: now the Bridge Inn
- 1881 — widow innkeeper Emma Abbey (aged 36)