This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Edward's Yard (1851 map)
- appears on maps: 1851 [#538], 1890 [#1149]
- location on map: off King Street, Huddersfield
- status: still exists
- category: yard (Old Yards of Huddersfield reference: #62)
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1135010 & 1214088
KING STREET (South Side) Wormald's Yard No 4 & No 5. Early C19. Hammer-dressed stone. Pitched stone slate roof. Two storeys. Moulded iron gutter. One range of sashes with glazing bars. One modern door in original opening with fanlight. Stone setts in yard outside.