This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#179]
- location on map: crossroads of New North Road & Blacker Lane (now Edgerton Road, Blacker Road & Edgerton Grove Road), Edgerton
- status: no longer exists
- category: property
- notes: toll house at SE corner of crossroads with bar across New North Road