This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1892 [#54], 1905 [#52]
- location on map: off Cemetery Road, Edgerton
- status: still exists
- category: church or chapel
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1313807
CEMETERY ROAD. Edgerton Mortuary Chapel in centre of Edgerton Cemetery. Mid C19. Hammer-dressed stone. Pitched fishscale slate roof. Two chapels with parapetted gables, openwork parapets along sides and finials at corners. Diagonal buttresses. Porches with buttresses on either side. Windows with decorated tracery. Linked by large rib-vaulted arch. Surmounted by tall octagonal fleche: open arches in bottom stage surmounted by crocketed gablets: octagonal spire.