This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#256], 1892 [#149], 1905 [#115]
- location on map: Lower Head Row (now Old Leeds Road), Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: saw mill
In 1889, timber merchant Tom Helm of The Ferns, Halifax Old Road, was occupying the mill.
Notes and References
- ↑ Born circa 1828 in Huddersfield.
- ↑ Invoice dated 22 July 1889 to Fisher, Firth & Co. of Marsden, which names the mill as "Eagle Sawing, Planing and Moulding Mills".