Duke of Wellington, Town End, Almondbury
- also known as: The Wellington
- location: Town End, Almondbury
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Likely opened as a beerhouse by fancy weaver William Harling, the licence passed to his widow Isabella after his death in August 1860. When Isabella died in April 1871, the licence passed to her son Edward. It may have closed by the late 1870s when Edward had taken over the licence of the nearby Rose and Crown.
The exact location is not known.