Druids Hotel, Station Road, Holmfirth

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • appears on maps: 1892 [#161]
  • location on map: Station Road, Holmfirth, Wooldale
  • status: still exists
  • category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.

The 1897 Licence Register notes that the premises was "struck off" in 1916. By the 1930s, the building had become Masonic Hall.

Location

Druids Hotel, Station Road, Holmfirth

Categories

Buildings | Hotels | Public houses, beerhouses, inns, etc. | Stub entry
This page was last modified on 28 June 2017 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed