Druids Arms, Woodhead Road, Salford
- location: Woodhead Road, Salford
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
Situated below where today the Jet Filling Station stands, this beerhouse opened in 1841 under the management of John Senior. Acquired by Bentleys Yorkshire Breweries of Woodlesford, near Leeds, in 1894, closure occurred sometime in 1910.
The exact location in uncertain, but was somewhere near to the location shown below.