Drill Hall, Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • location: Huddersfield Road, Upperthong
  • status: still exists
  • category: drill hall

Built for E Company of the 2nd Volunteer Battalion, Duke of Wellington's West Riding Regiment. The foundation stone was laid on Saturday 25 April 1891.[1]

Location

Notes and References

  1. "Public Notices" in Huddersfield Chronicle (11/Apr/1891).