Deadmanstone Wesleyan Chapel, Berry Brow
- also known as: Rock Chapel
- location: Deadmanstone, Berry Brow
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
Reportedly built in 1824, along with a small Sunday School. The name "Rock Chapel" is likely a reference to the fact that local Wesleyan preachers had previously held open-air services at Deadmanstone, where they preached from atop a large rock. The chapel closed in 1893 following the building of Berry Brow Wesleyan Chapel on Birch Road (now Newsome South Methodist Church).
- Huddersfield & District Family History Society — baptisms 1863-1905