This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Crown Tavern (1851), currently The Crown
- appears on maps: 1851 [#393], 1890 [#236]
- location on map: West Gate, Huddersfield
- status: still exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: originally sited on the junction with Upperhead Row, but pulled down and relocated to allow for creation of the second railway tunnel