Craven Heifer, Blackmoorfoot Road, Crosland Moor
- location: 148 Blackmoorfoot Road (previously 28 Barton Road), Crosland Moor, Lockwood
- status: still exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: listed in the 1900 Directory
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
When opened in 1834 this beerhouse traded as the CROPPERS ARMS, the present title being taken in 1885. Owned by the Hanson family of Starling End, various members of the family were also licensees. Ownership passed to Bentley & Shaw around 1898 and Inn status was obtained in 1950 and the house still exists today, still in the original pair of converted cottages (Bass).