This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#519]
- location on map: High Street, Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Demolished in the 1860s (probably 1864) to allow for the replacement of the neighbouring Methodist New Connexion Chapel. The licensee, Martha Berry, then opened the Crescent Inn on Byram Street in 1865 (the licence transfer was granted at the Brewster Sessions of 1865).