Crescent Hotel, Lockwood Road, Lockwood
- location: 80 Lockwood Road, Lockwood
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
This 1873 beerhouse was owned by James Stott and his wife Martha, both also being licensees. Transferred to Bentley & Shaw around 1895, extensive alterations were carried out in 1919 and the premises closed on 28th December 1950.