This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1894 [#135]
- location on map: Cowlersley Lane, Cowlersley
- status: partially exists but under a different use
- category: mungo & waste mill (1892 map)
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1134296
COWLERSLEY LANE (North Side). Cowlersley. Nos 62 and 64. C17 or early C18, with a mid C19 extension to east. Hammer-dressed stone. Pitched stone slate roof. Coped gables on cut kneelers. Two storeys. String above ground floor. First floor has three stone mullioned windows with chamfered mullions, in recessed chamfered surrounds. Ground floor of No 64 has two windows of the same kind, one with contemporary lead glazing bars. Ground floor of No 62 has a five-light window of the same kind, with a transom and contemporary lead glazing bar.