This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#547], 1890 [#212], 1905 [#126]
- location on map: Princess Street, Huddersfield
- status: still exists but now under a different use
- category: municipal building
- notes: police station with court rooms behind, now "Kirklees Council Members' Services"
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1278813
PRINCESS STREET (South Side). No 6. Juvenile Court. Early C19. Hammer dressed stone. Hipped slate roof. Two storeys. Moulded eaves cornice. Raised quoins. 3 ranges of sashes with glazing bars. Porch in antis with blocked Tuscan pilasters and full entablature.