This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#537], 1890 [#211]
- location on map: Queen Street, Huddersfield
- status: still exists but now under a different use
- category: municipal building
Historic England Listing
- Grade II
- first listed 29 September 1978
- listing entry number 1231302
QUEEN STREET 1. 5113 (East Side) Crown Court SE 1416 SE 4/32 II GV 2. 1825. Hammer dresssed stone. Hipped slate roof. 2 storeys. Moulded eaves cornice and blocking course. Continuous 1st floor sill band. 5 ranges of sashes with glazing bars, central one on 1st floor with moulded surround. Double doors with moulded panels and fanlight in Tuscan porch with blocking course. and sculpted Royal Arms above.