This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Mill Hill Isolation Hospital
- appears on maps: 1905 [#75]
- location on map: off Green Lane & Albany Road, Dalton
- status: no longer exists
- category: hospital, etc
- architect: Edward Thomas & Sons, London
- contractor: Abraham Graham & Sons
Built to replace the Borough Fever Hospital at Birkby (formerly the workhouse hospital).
Now primarily a housing estate, with Kirkwood Hospice at the southeast corner.
A separate Smallpox Hospital was situated on Dalton Bank.