Conservative Club, Armitage Bridge
- location: off Stockwell Hill, Armitage Bridge, Almondbury
- status: no longer exists
- category: club with bowling green at the rear
Built circa 1886 to a design by local architect Edward W. Lockwood, it was sometimes referred to as the Berry Brow and Armitage Bridge Conservative Club. A bowling green was situated at the rear of the club.
The property was still shown on early 1960s O.S. maps but had been demolished by 1970.