This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Lane Independent Congregational Dissenters Chapel, Lane United Reformed Church
- appears on maps: 1892 [#32]
- location on map: Upperthong Lane, Holmfirth
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: church or chapel
Built 1778 and enlarged 1829. Converted into residential flats circa 2004.
Notes and References
- ↑ Yorkshire Returns of the 1851 Census of Religious Worship: Volume 3, West Riding (South) (2000) edited by John Wolffe.