This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1890 [#202]
- location on map: corner of Church Street & West View, Paddock
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
- builder/architect: John Kirk (1817-1886)
- notes: with "seats for 300"