Commercial Inn, Slaithwaite
- also known as: Commercial Hotel
- location: Carr Lane (junction with Station Road), Slaithwaite
- status: still exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
According the local pub historian Dave Green, it was originally established circa 1801 as the "King William". George Walker took over in 1829 and ran the premises as a beerhouse before obtaining a full licence at the Brewster Sessions of 1861. His son, George Henry Walker, took over the licence before eventually selling the Commercial to Bentley & Shaw, Ltd..
Notes and References
- Huddersfield Pubs (2007) by Dave Green.