This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: 39 Kirkgate (at the junction with Rosemary Lane), Huddersfield
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
A beerhouse owned by Charlotte Cliffe circa 1880, with Thomas McGuinness becoming the landlord in November 1882 and taking over from the previous landlord William Stringer.
- 1891 — publican Aquilla Lockwood (30)
- 1901 — innkeeper Stockwill Hirst (39)