This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location:situated either side of Taylor Lane (near junction with Pike Law Lane), Golcar
- status: no longer exists
- category: two reservoirs
Completed in November 1880 with an approximate capacity of 280,000 gallons. The two reservoirs appear to have been emptied by the 1960s and filled in by the early 1980s.