Clough Head Board School, Clough Head Road, Golcar
- location: Clough Head Road (now Bolster Moor Road), Clough Head, Golcar
- status: still exists
- category: school
According to WYAS Off the Record:
Originally British School, Bolster Moor Road, Clough Head, the school existed by 1870 and was rebuilt by Baptists, 1871 - 1872. It was taken over by the Golcar School Board and renamed Clough Head Board School in 1894. It later changed its name to Clough Head County Primary School and its present name is Clough Head Junior and Infants School.