This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Meeting House Lane, Golcar
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: church or chapel
Built as a Baptist Meeting House in 1866, it closed in 1968 and the congregation joined Bolster Moor Baptist Church.
Notes and References