Clothiers Arms Inn, Kirk Gate, Huddersfield
- location: Kirk Gate, Huddersfield
- listed in: Baines (1822)
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
In existence by 1822 when George Bradley was named as the landlord.
The premises was demolished in the 1960s.
- Clothiers Arms Yard, Kirk Gate, Huddersfield (later known as Diana Yard)
Huddersfield Police Court
- Aug/1884 — Edward Bradley's licensed was suspended by local magistrates "having had a number of common prostitutes drinking late one evening in his dram shop".
- 02/Mar/1852 — landlord Thomas Balderson charged with a violent assault on cart driver John Thornton of Aspley (fined £5 plus £1 expenses)