Clothiers Arms Inn, Kirk Gate, Huddersfield
- appears on maps: 1851 [#104], 1890 [#176]
- location on map: Kirk Gate, Huddersfield
- listed in: Baines (1822)
- status: no longer exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
An inn with the same name was situated on Giles Street, Netherthong.
- Clothiers Arms Yard, Kirk Gate, Huddersfield (later known as Diana Yard)
Huddersfield Police Court
- 02/Mar/1852 — landlord Thomas Balderson charged with a violent assault on cart driver John Thornton of Aspley (fined £5 plus £1 expenses)