Church of the Good Shepherd, Ball Royd Road, Fartown
- also known as: Fartown Mission Church
- location: off Ball Royd Road, Fartown
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
The mission was possibly built circa 1914, perhaps to replace the earlier mission church of the same name on Fitzwilliam Street, Huddersfield. It was later extended and also served as Fartown Village Hall. It reportedly closed in December 1971.