This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Ramsden Street (junction with Queen Street), Huddersfield
- status: no longer exists
- category: church or chapel
Marked on the early 1960s O.S. map next door to the Ramsden Street Baths. It was possibly a replacement church for the larger congregational chapel which was demolished in 1936.