Christadelphian Hall, Lockwood Scar, Newsome
- location: 97 Lockwood Scar, Newsome
- status: no longer exists
- category: meeting hall
Built prior to the late 1920s, the Christadelphian Hall is listed in the 1937 Huddersfield Directory. It was demolished circa 1958 by which time the congregation had relocated to the former Rashcliffe Wesleyan Methodist Chapel.
The History of Lockwood and North Crosland (1980) by Brian Clarke:
The compiler of this book has not been able to obtain any information from this body regarding its history. In the period 1937 to 1953 the church was located in Lockwood Scar, near Barcroft Road. In 1954 the Church moved into premises in Victoria Street, Rashcliffe, originally built as a United Methodist Church in 1904, with Assembly Rooms added in 1929.