Chapel Sunday School, Mill Moor Road, Meltham
- also known as: Mill Moor Chapel
- appears on maps: 1904 [#92]
- location: Mill Moor Road, Meltham
- status: exists but under a different use
- category: chapel / school
The Sunday School alterations were completed in April 1891 and were described by the Huddersfield Daily Examiner (17/Apr/1891):
The lower part [of the old chapel] has been made into nice class rooms, while the second floor forms one large room, well adapted for lectures and entertainments.
- Articles about Meltham Wesleyan Methodist Chapel and Sunday School
- A Short History of Methodism in Meltham (1969) compiled by Conrad Scott
Notes and References
- The Sunday School of the first chapel was reportedly situated on Sefton Lane, although the 1854 O.S. map only has the chapel marked.