This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1904 [#92]
- location on map: Mill Moor Road, Meltham
- status: exists but under a different use
- category: school
Originally built in 1819 as the first Wesleyan Chapel in Meltham, it later became a Sunday School and Assembly Rooms when a new chapel was built on an adjoining site in the mid-1880s.
The Sunday School of the first chapel was reportedly situated on Sefton Lane.
Notes and References
- ↑ The 1854 O.S. map only has the chapel marked.