This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: off Briestfield Road, Grange Moor, Whitley Upper
- status: still exists
- category: row of properties
Named after the fact that local Methodists first met for worship in one of the properties before eventually erecting a chapel in 1877.
Notes and References