This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: Dunford Road, Underbank, Cartworth
- status: still exists but now in different use
- category: church or chapel
The Sunday School was part of the chapel and was enlarged in 1883.
The church closed in 1976 and "the congregation amalgamated with Holmfirth Wesleyan Church to form Holmfirth Methodist Church using the new chapel in Huddersfield Road".
Notes and References