This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1892 [#137]
- location on map: Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth
- status: exists but under a different use
- category: church or chapel
Built after a group broke away from the earlier Wesleyan chapel in 1848. The building now forms part of Holmfirth Indoor Market.
Notes and References
- ↑ Holmfirth Methodist Circuit Bicentenary 1810-2010 (2010) compiled by Peter Beetlestone.