Cavalry Arms, Lindley

GEOGRAPHIC STUB
This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...

Details

  • location: Halifax Road (junction with East Street), Lindley
  • status: still exists
  • category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.

Originally a beerhouse in the 19th century, it is not marked on O.S. maps until the 1950s. It was presumably opened post-1850, as the Yorkshire 246 O.S. sheet shows no buildings in the area. The earliest newspaper reference found during research was from 1863.

Gallery

    Loading... ::::::geograph 5326114:::geograph 4391291:::geograph 800840:::geograph 4391292:::

Location

Links