Parish of Huddersfield

The historic ecclesiastical Parish of Huddersfield comprised the following townships and chapelries (hamlets are listed in parenthesis):

Parish Boundary

The extent of the historic Parish of Huddersfield (compiled from O.S. maps of the early 1890s) is shown below.

Notes and References

  1. Abolished 1 April 1937 to became part of Huddersfield.
  2. 2.0 2.1 Abolished 1 April 1924 to became part of Huddersfield.
  3. Abolished 26 March 1898 to and merged with Marsden in Almondbury to become the parish of Marsden.
  4. 4.0 4.1 Abolished 1 April 1937 to became part of Colne Valley.

Parish of Huddersfield

Categories

Ecclesiastical Parishes
This page was last modified on 8 August 2018 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed