Category:Articles about the Cloth Hall, Huddersfield
Articles about the Cloth Hall, Huddersfield, built circa 1766 and demolished by 1930.
Pages in category ‘Articles about the Cloth Hall, Huddersfield’
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Leeds Intelligencer (09/Dec/1766)
- Leeds Intelligencer (27/Oct/1794) - To Be Let
- Leeds Mercury (11/Apr/1807) - Huddersfield: To Be Sold By Auction
- Leeds Mercury (31/Dec/1814) - Notices
- Leeds Mercury (01/Jul/1848) - Huddersfield: The Cloth Hall
- Leeds Mercury (30/Sep/1848) - New Warehouse Erections
- Leeds Mercury (25/Jan/1928) - The Cloth Hall at Huddersfield
- Leeds Mercury (14/Dec/1929) - A Famous Building to be "Shut Down": Huddersfield's Old Cloth Hall