This page is a bare-bones entry for a location which appears on an historic Ordnance Survey map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- appears on maps: 1851 [#560]
- location on map: off Leeds Road, Newtown
- status: no longer exists
- category: mill
- notes: woollen mill named after the nearby canal bridge, had expanded to become Victoria Mills by 1890 map