Calamity Jane (1964) - Huddersfield Amateur Light Opera Society
Calamity Jane was the Huddersfield Amateur Light Opera Society's 1964 production.
It was performed at the A.B.C. Theatre, Huddersfield, from Monday 24 February to Saturday 29 February 1964.
- Doreen France — Calamity Jane
- Geoffrey Sutcliffe — Wild Bill Hickock
- Richard G. Hey — Lieut. Danny Gilmartin
- E. Wendy Lodge — Katie Brown
- John Hanson — Henry Miller
- Margaret Cortis — Susan
- Terence Brearley — Francis Fryer
- Jean Stevenson — Adelaide Adams
- Norman Moore — Rattlesnake
- Joseph Beswick — "Doc Pierce"
- Kenneth Ware — Joe
- Charles A. Hey — Pete
- Roy Bates — Hank
- Stanley Taylor — Colonel of Fort Scully
- Wendy Bailey, Rita Clarke, Glenys M. Coldwell, Marie D. Garside, Pat A. Graham, Jeanette Hirst, Wendy Kenyon, Sandra Lee, Joan Longbottom, Anne Phillips, Maureen Sheard, Glennis G. Wilson, Lavine E. Whiteley.
- Marjorie Burns, Betty Crosland, Joyce W. Edmondson, Sheila C. Garretty, Patricia F. Gordon, Marina Haigh, Daine Henry, Jean Jackson, Cinthia E. Lawton, Sylvia Lockwood, Susan Lockwood, Joy Oakes, Elaine Walshaw.
- G. Trevor Armitage, Leslie Clarke, Michael B. Green, Arthur Monday, Alan Pearson, Michael Richardson, Roy Stirk, John S. Shaw.
The following local businesses placed adverts in the brochure: