Butchers Arms, Manchester Street, Huddersfield

Details

  • location: Manchester Street, Huddersfield
  • status: no longer exists
  • category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.

According to Pigot's Commercial Directory for 1818-20, the Butchers Arms was situated on Manchester Street, Huddersfield, and the licencee was Edward Kaye. By 1822, James Horsfall was listed as the licencee.

A beerhouse of the same name also existed on Castlegate.

Location

The location given below is approximate...

Butchers Arms, Manchester Street, Huddersfield

Categories

Buildings | Demolished buildings | Public houses, beerhouses, inns, etc.
This page was last modified on 14 February 2017 and has been edited by Dave Pattern.

Search Huddersfield Exposed