This page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- location: off Calmlands Road, Meltham
- status: still exists
- category: burial ground
Burial ground for Meltham Methodist Church. The land was purchased in May 1910 for £200.
The adjoining Anglican graveyard was consecrated in April 1922 by the Bishop of Wakefield.