Bull's Head Inn, Beast Market, Huddersfield
GEOGRAPHIC STUBThis page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Bull's Head Hotel
- appears on maps: 1851 [#93], 1890 [#135]
- location: Beast Market, Huddersfield
- listed in: Baines (1822), Jubb's (1937)
- status: still exists but now under a different use
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
- notes: the front facade of the building appears to have been rebuilt and moved back between the 1890 and 1960 town plans
Licensees and Landlords
- Michael Harris (1939 Register)