Shoulder of Mutton, Kirkburton
GEOGRAPHIC STUBThis page is a bare-bones entry for a specific location marked on an old map. More detailed information may eventually be added...
- also known as: Bulls Head
- location: Huddersfield Road, Kirkburton
- status: no longer exist
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
The inn was previously known as the Bulls Head and was kept by Joseph Sutcliffe at the time of the 1803 Licence Register.
It had been renamed the Shoulder of Mutton by the 1840s but was demolished by the late 1800s, presumably to allow the church graveyard to be extended.