Bull's Head, Blackmoorfoot, Linthwaite
- also known as: Mount Tavern beerhouse (prior to 1870s)
- location: Blackmoorfoot Road (formerly Wakefield and Austerlands Turnpike), Blackmoorfoot, Linthwaite
- status: still exists
- category: public house, beerhouse, inn, etc.
Advertised for auction in July 1874:
TO BE SOLD AT AUCTION, early next month, all that Freehold DWELLING-HOUSE, now used as a Beerhouse, situate at Blackmoor Foot, in Linthwaite, formerly called "Mount Tavern," but now known as "The Bull's Head," with the barn, stable, and land thereto belonging , now in the occupation of John Dyson.
Licencees, Landlords and Publicans
- 1861 Census — wool waste dealer and beer seller Henry Eastwood (aged 32)
Notes and References
- Huddersfield Chronicle (20/Jun/1874).